Rittman Home for the Aged (Rittman, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:30, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rittman Home for the Aged (Mennonite Church) was established in 1901, burned down in 1919, but was rebuilt and dedicated 1 January 1939. It is sponsored by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities. In 1958 it had 41 guests.

Bibliography

Mennonite Community V (1951): 7-9.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Rittman Home for the Aged (Rittman, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rittman_Home_for_the_Aged_(Rittman,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=84594.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Rittman Home for the Aged (Rittman, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rittman_Home_for_the_Aged_(Rittman,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=84594.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1117. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.