From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:47, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Richmond Mennonite Church (MC), formerly National Heights, Richmond, Virginia, organized in 1951, located in the eastern part of the state capital, is the outgrowth of a survey made by Eastern Mennonite College students. Two Bible schools and two series of tent meetings were conducted in 1948, followed by services held in private homes, then in a rented building. The Virginia Board of Missions and Charities built a brick church in 1955. In 1958 the membership was 36, with Ralph Ziegler as pastor.



Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "First Mennonite Church of Richmond (Richmond, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Richmond_(Richmond,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=67680.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1959). First Mennonite Church of Richmond (Richmond, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Richmond_(Richmond,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=67680.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1117. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.