From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:29, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Der Religiöser Botschafter (General Conference Mennonite), the first Mennonite church paper in America, was published and edited as an 8-page 10 x 12 inch (25.4 x 30.5 cm.) biweekly by John H. Oberholtzer at Milford Square, Pennsylvania, from 23 August 1852 to 31 December 1855, when it was renamed Das Christliche Volksblatt and its publication taken over by the Mennonitischer Druckverein. Bluffton College Library has a complete file.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Religiöser Botschafter, Der (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Religi%C3%B6ser_Botschafter,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=84444.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Religiöser Botschafter, Der (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Religi%C3%B6ser_Botschafter,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=84444.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1117. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.