From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Der Religiöser Botschafter (General Conference Mennonite), the first Mennonite church paper in America, was published and edited as an 8-page 10 x 12 inch (25.4 x 30.5 cm.) biweekly by John H. Oberholtzer at Milford Square, Pennsylvania, from 23 August 1852 to 31 December 1855, when it was renamed Das Christliche Volksblatt and its publication taken over by the Mennonitischer Druckverein. Bluffton College Library has a complete file.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Religiöser Botschafter, Der (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 6 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Religi%C3%B6ser_Botschafter,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=122981.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Religiöser Botschafter, Der (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Religi%C3%B6ser_Botschafter,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=122981.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1117. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.