From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:46, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Red Willow Hutterite Colony in Stettler, Alberta, was founded in 1949 as a division from the Stahlville Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Red Willow Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Paul Hofer and the manager was Jacob Hofer.


Additional Information

Location: Stettler, Alberta (coordinates: 52.451111, -112.462222 [52° 27' 04" N, 112° 27' 44" W])

Address: Box 940, Stettler, AB T0C 2L0

Telephone: 403-742-3988


Maps

Map:Red Willow Hutterite Colony, Stettler, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Red Willow Hutterite Colony (Stettler, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 23 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Willow_Hutterite_Colony_(Stettler,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=67516.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Red Willow Hutterite Colony (Stettler, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Willow_Hutterite_Colony_(Stettler,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=67516.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.