From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Red Top Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located 30 miles north of Glendive, Montana, and 5 miles east of Bloomfield, a member of the North Central Conference, was organized in March 1917 with 18 charter members. Services were held in a little red top school-house. With increased membership came the need of a church building and a pastor. The new church was dedicated on 12 April 1936. The 1957 membership was 68, with Elmer Borntrager as minister.

[edit] Additional Information

Mailing Address: 606 Road 540, Bloomfield MT 59315-9503

Telephone: 406-583-7532

Meeting Place: 502 CR 523, Bloomfield MT 59315

Telephone: 406-583-7776

Denominational Affiliations:

North Central Conference of the Mennonite Church

Mennonite Church USA


Author(s) Lillie Borntrager
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Borntrager, Lillie. "Red Top Mennonite Church (Glendive, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Top_Mennonite_Church_(Glendive,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=84356.

APA style

Borntrager, Lillie. (1959). Red Top Mennonite Church (Glendive, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Top_Mennonite_Church_(Glendive,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=84356.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 263. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.