Revision as of 18:56, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Rainham Reformed Mennonite congregation began services in 1825. The congregation originated through emigration from Pennsylvania.

The original minister was John Neff. After he died, ministers from other Ontario Reformed Mennonite congregations took turns serving the Rainham congregation.

The meetinghouse was closed in 1967 due to declining membership. It had been affiliated with the Reformed Mennonite Church. The meetinghouse was located on Lot 4 or 5, Concession 2 on south side of Rd. 2-3, 1 km west of Fisherville Rd.

Author(s) Sam Steiner
Date Published June 2000

Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, Sam. "Rainham Reformed Mennonite Church (Fisherville, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2000. Web. 29 Jun 2017.,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77116.

APA style

Steiner, Sam. (June 2000). Rainham Reformed Mennonite Church (Fisherville, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 June 2017, from,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77116.

©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.