From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:13, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Rainham Reformed Mennonite congregation began services in 1825. The congregation originated through emigration from Pennsylvania.

The original minister was John Neff. After he died, ministers from other Ontario Reformed Mennonite congregations took turns serving the Rainham congregation.

The meetinghouse was closed in 1967 due to declining membership. It had been affiliated with the Reformed Mennonite Church. The meetinghouse was located on Lot 4 or 5, Concession 2 on south side of Rd. 2-3, 1 km west of Fisherville Rd.



Author(s) Sam Steiner
Date Published June 2000


Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, Sam. "Rainham Reformed Mennonite Church (Fisherville, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2000. Web. 2 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rainham_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Fisherville,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=60315.

APA style

Steiner, Sam. (June 2000). Rainham Reformed Mennonite Church (Fisherville, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rainham_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Fisherville,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=60315.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.