From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:56, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Puslinch Mennonite Church was located on Side Rd. 5 and SW corner of Concession Rd. 4. The congregation dissolved in 1898. It had been affiliated with the Mennonite Conference of Ontario. The language of worship was German and English. The congregation began services in 1890, originating through outreach of the Ontario conference. This was primarily a preaching appointment, which alternated services in the same building as the Puslinch Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Tunkers). According to Wayne Schiedel, the more recent Crossroads Brethren in Christ church is a revival of the original.


Author(s) Joseph C. Fretz
Marlene Epp
Date Published January 1989


Cite This Article

MLA style

Fretz, Joseph C. and Marlene Epp. "Puslinch Mennonite Church (Hespeler, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. January 1989. Web. 26 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Puslinch_Mennonite_Church_(Hespeler,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77105.

APA style

Fretz, Joseph C. and Marlene Epp. (January 1989). Puslinch Mennonite Church (Hespeler, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Puslinch_Mennonite_Church_(Hespeler,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77105.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.