From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Puslinch Mennonite Brethren in Christ congregation began services ca. 1874. The first building was occupied in 1874 as well. This group alternated services in the same building with the Mennonite Conference of Ontario Puslinch preaching appointment.

The congregation dissolved in 1899. It had been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ conferences. The language of worship was English.

The church was located on Side Rd. 5 and SW corner of Puslinch Concession Rd. 4.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published April 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Puslinch Mennonite Brethren in Christ (Hespeler, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 1986. Web. 23 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Puslinch_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_(Hespeler,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77104.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (April 1986). Puslinch Mennonite Brethren in Christ (Hespeler, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Puslinch_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_(Hespeler,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77104.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.