From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:56, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Prospect Missionary Church in Colborne, ON began services and organized in 1936. The first building was occupied in 1945. The congregation originated through outreach by the Stouffville Missionary Church.

In 1975 there were 38 members; in 1985, 38. The congregation affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ in 1945 and is currently part of the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada. Prospect Missionary is part of the Missionary Church segment of the Mennonite "family." The language of worship is English.

The congregation is located at 75 King St. E, Colborne, ON, K0K 1S0. (905) 355-2408. Pastor Isaac Flagg served in 2002 as a congregational leader.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Prospect Missionary Church (Colborne, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 20 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Prospect_Missionary_Church_(Colborne,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77094.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Prospect Missionary Church (Colborne, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Prospect_Missionary_Church_(Colborne,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77094.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.