From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant View Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located 2½ miles west of Chambersburg, Franklin County, Pennsylvania, is a member of the Franklin Mennonite Conference. The church was built in the summer of 1909 by members of the Marion and Chambersburg congregations and was dedicated on 15 August 1909. Ministers serving this congrega­tion have been George W. Ernst 1909-52, Walter H. Lehman 1929-    , and John B. Sollenberger 1949-    . The membership was about 35 in 1909, and 104 in 1958.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 346 Warm Spring Rd., Chambersburg, PA 17202; Telephone: 717-264-1319.


Author(s) Walter H Lehman
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Lehman, Walter H. "Pleasant View Mennonite Church (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_View_Mennonite_Church_(Chambersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=118662.

APA style

Lehman, Walter H. (1959). Pleasant View Mennonite Church (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_View_Mennonite_Church_(Chambersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=118662.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 192. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.