Pleasant View Mennonite Church (Aurora, Nebraska, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant View Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite Church), located near Aurora, Nebraska, was organized in 1886 under Christian Rediger and again in 1892 as the "Ger­man Mennonite Church," one of the twelve charter member congregations of the Central Conference of Mennonites. Ministers who have served the congregation were Andrew Oesch, Jacob Donner, George Donner, Eugene Augspurger, Edwin Gossen, and Herbert Roszhart. The membership in 1957 was 161, with Leo D. Thomas as pastor. The orig­inal church built in 1886-1887 was remodeled in 1949.


Author(s) Herbert Roszhart
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Roszhart, Herbert. "Pleasant View Mennonite Church (Aurora, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_View_Mennonite_Church_(Aurora,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=84052.

APA style

Roszhart, Herbert. (1959). Pleasant View Mennonite Church (Aurora, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_View_Mennonite_Church_(Aurora,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=84052.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 191. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.