Pleasant Retreat (West Cocalico Township, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant Retreat, a mission station of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, was opened in West Cocalico Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, 3 miles east of Cocalico in 1928. For 15 months Sunday school was held in the afternoon every two weeks, followed by preaching, but in 1931 the work was combined with Co­calico.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Pleasant Retreat (West Cocalico Township, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Retreat_(West_Cocalico_Township,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84038.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Pleasant Retreat (West Cocalico Township, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Retreat_(West_Cocalico_Township,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84038.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 190. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.