From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:04, 18 March 2014 by SamSteiner (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant Retreat, a mission station of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, was opened in West Cocalico Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, three miles east of Cocalico in 1928. For 15 months Sunday school was held in the afternoon every two weeks, followed by preaching, but in 1931 the work was combined with Co­calico.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Pleasant Retreat (West Cocalico Township, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Retreat_(West_Cocalico_Township,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116186.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Pleasant Retreat (West Cocalico Township, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Retreat_(West_Cocalico_Township,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116186.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 190. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.