From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), earlier known as the Pleasant Hill Rural Mission, a mem­ber of the Illinois Mennonite Conference, and located about 4 miles northwest of Morton, and 5 miles southeast of Peoria, Illinois, was organized as a congregation on 8 March 1924. In 1958 it had a membership of 91, with Wayne King as pastor.

[edit] Bibliography

Weber, Harry F. Centennial History of the Mennonites of Illinois. Goshen, 1931: 314 f.


Author(s) Roy D Roth
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Roth, Roy D. "Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church (Morton, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Hill_Mennonite_Church_(Morton,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=84036.

APA style

Roth, Roy D. (1959). Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church (Morton, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Hill_Mennonite_Church_(Morton,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=84036.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 190. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.