From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Salix, Pennsylvania, had 27 members in 1958. Norman Teague was its licensed minister. It was started in 1900 in an aban­doned Lutheran church near Elton by L. A. Blough, organized as a congregation the same year, erected a new meetinghouse in 1910 remodeled in 1940.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Salix, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Salix,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84033.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Salix, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Salix,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84033.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 189. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.