From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), now abandoned, was erected in 1900 about 3 miles south­west of Martinsburg, Blair County, Pennsylvania, as a branch of the Martinsburg congregation, having their worship together on alternate Sundays. Pleas­ant Grove was abandoned in 1945, and since that date all services are held in the Martinsburg church, only a beautifully kept cemetery near by remaining.


Author(s) Ammon Kaufman
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Kaufman, Ammon. "Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Martinsburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Jun 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Martinsburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=118659.

APA style

Kaufman, Ammon. (1959). Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Martinsburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 June 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Martinsburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=118659.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 190. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.