From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:27, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Pioneer Evangelical Mennonite Church, located in Pioneer, Williams County, Ohio, was organized in 1912, built its first church in 1916, and was served by E. M. Slagle its first pastor. It had 55 members in 1958, with Gaylord E. Gerig as minister.


Author(s) Gaylord E Gerig
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gerig, Gaylord E. "Pioneer Evangelical Mennonite Church (Pioneer, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Oct 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pioneer_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Pioneer,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83986.

APA style

Gerig, Gaylord E. (1959). Pioneer Evangelical Mennonite Church (Pioneer, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pioneer_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Pioneer,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83986.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 182. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.