From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:27, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Pine Grove Community Church, Castorland, NY Source: Church website Church website
Pine Grove Community Church (formerly Pine Grove Mennonite Church) began in 1949 as a mission of the Croghan Mennonite Church, a Conservative Mennonite church with locations in Lowville, Croghan, and Glenfield. In 1963, a vacant church building in Naumburg near Castorland, New York was purchased from The Church of God and this became the place of worship for the Pine Grove fellowship. The three congregations became independent in 1968.

In 2011 the pastor was Nathan J. Zehr and the membership was 50.

Bibliography

Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2011. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2011: 53.

Additional Information

Address: 8343 Van Amber Road, Castorland, NY 13620-1203

Telephone: 315-493-2321

Website: Pine Grove Community Church

Denominational Affiliation:

Conservative Mennonite Conference


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published April 2012


Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Pine Grove Community Church (Castorland, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pine_Grove_Community_Church_(Castorland,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=83973.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (April 2012). Pine Grove Community Church (Castorland, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pine_Grove_Community_Church_(Castorland,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=83973.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.