Pike Mennonite Church (Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pike Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Harrisonburg, Virginia located 5 miles south of the city on Route 11, was established in 1825, with Frederick Rhodes and Abram Nisewonger as ministers. It was then known as "Moyers Church." In 1957 it had 162 members, with Aldine Brenneman and John E. Kurtz as ministers.


Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "Pike Mennonite Church (Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pike_Mennonite_Church_(Harrisonburg,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83961.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1959). Pike Mennonite Church (Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pike_Mennonite_Church_(Harrisonburg,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83961.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 180. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.