From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Philadelphia (Emmanuel) Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, 6214 Grays Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, had a membership of 60 in 1957. It was organized as a congregation in 1927 and was previously known as the West Philadelphia Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church. John Dunn was the minister in 1957.


Author(s) N. H Wolf
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Wolf, N. H. "Philadelphia (Emmanuel) Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Philadelphia_(Emmanuel)_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Philadelphia,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83867.

APA style

Wolf, N. H. (1959). Philadelphia (Emmanuel) Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Philadelphia_(Emmanuel)_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Philadelphia,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83867.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 163. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.