From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
The congregation has dissolved. It had been affiliated with the [[Conference of Mennonites in Canada|Conference of Mennonites in Canada]]. Pella was part of Emmaus church group.
 
The congregation has dissolved. It had been affiliated with the [[Conference of Mennonites in Canada|Conference of Mennonites in Canada]]. Pella was part of Emmaus church group.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=August 1986|a1_last=Epp|a1_first=Marlene|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=August 1986|a1_last=Epp|a1_first=Marlene|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 18:55, 20 August 2013

The Pella Mennonite congregation in Neville, Saskatchewan, began services in 1914, and formally organized in 1928. The first building was occupied in 1916. Benjamin Ewert is considered the founding leader of the group. The congregation originated through outreach by the Conference of Mennonites in Canada among Sommerfelder Mennonites.

The congregation has dissolved. It had been affiliated with the Conference of Mennonites in Canada. Pella was part of Emmaus church group.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Pella Mennonite Church, (Neville, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 30 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pella_Mennonite_Church,_(Neville,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=76939.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Pella Mennonite Church, (Neville, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pella_Mennonite_Church,_(Neville,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=76939.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.