From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:26, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony was founded in 1949 as a division from the Huron (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was David Waldner and the manager was Matt Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Iroquois, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.327222, -97.915833  [44˚ 19′ 30″ N, 97˚ 54′ 34″ W])

Address: 21085 - 415th Ave., Iroquois, SD 57353-6705

Telephone: 605-546-0257

Maps

Map:Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony, Iroquois, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 29 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pearl_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83799.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pearl_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83799.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.