Revision as of 18:55, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Paxton Mennonite Brethren Church, located on the western prairies of Nebraska about 15 miles south west of Paxton, was organized in 1919 by John J. Kliewer of Henderson, with H. C. Flaming as leader and a membership of 50. It at first met in a rural schoolhouse. This church has contributed much for missions. A church was built and a parsonage provided. Ministers who have served are H. C. Flaming, John K. Siemens, Geo. H. Jantzen, B. C. Willems, Henry Hooge, and Lavern Loewens. In 1958 the membership was 68, with Edwin A. Schmidt as pastor.

Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "New Life Fellowship Church (Grant, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Oct 2016.,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=76904.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1959). New Life Fellowship Church (Grant, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2016, from,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=76904.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 12. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.