Pastwa Mennonite Church (Pastwa, Molotschna Colony, South Russia)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:55, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Pastwa, a Mennonite congregation in the Gnadenfeld volost in the Molotschna, South Russia, founded in 1820.


Author(s) Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Crous, Ernst. "Pastwa Mennonite Church (Pastwa, Molotschna Colony, South Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_Mennonite_Church_(Pastwa,_Molotschna_Colony,_South_Russia)&oldid=76868.

APA style

Crous, Ernst. (1959). Pastwa Mennonite Church (Pastwa, Molotschna Colony, South Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_Mennonite_Church_(Pastwa,_Molotschna_Colony,_South_Russia)&oldid=76868.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 123. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.