From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:55, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Pastwa, West Prussia, a part of the congregation located at Jerczewo, a subsidiary of Heubuden. In 1854 Jerczewo built a church in Pastwa and in 1899 united with the Frisian congregation of Tragheimerweide. Pastwa later changed its name to Gutsch and then to Zandersfelde.

Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon. 4 v. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe; Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 336.


Author(s) Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Crous, Ernst. "Pastwa (West Prussia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_(West_Prussia)&oldid=76867.

APA style

Crous, Ernst. (1959). Pastwa (West Prussia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_(West_Prussia)&oldid=76867.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 122-123. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.