From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pashnya Mennonite Church was located in the Slavgorod Mennonite settlement in Siberia and served the inhabitants of Grigoryevka, Markovka, Ananyevka, Ekaterinovka, and Zhelanovka. The first leading minister of the congregation was Jakob Quiring, assisted by Johann Neufeld, David Janzen, Johann Sawatzky, and Johann Boldt. The congregation worshiped in school buildings. (See also Slavgorod Mennonite Church.)

[edit] Bibliography

Fast, Gerhard. In den Steppen Sibiriens. Rosthern, 1957: 72.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Pashnya Mennonite Church (Slavgorod Mennonite Settlement, Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pashnya_Mennonite_Church_(Slavgorod_Mennonite_Settlement,_Russia)&oldid=76855.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1959). Pashnya Mennonite Church (Slavgorod Mennonite Settlement, Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pashnya_Mennonite_Church_(Slavgorod_Mennonite_Settlement,_Russia)&oldid=76855.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 121. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.