Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan)

Revision as of 21:41, 2 January 2018 by BertFriesen (talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Owa Hutterite Colony in Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan, was founded in 1972 with assistance from the Wilson Siding Colony. In 2012 the Owa Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Fumio Kikuta.

Additional Information


Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan (coordinates: 36.903056, 140.136111 [36° 54' 11" N, 140° 08' 10" E])


1807 Owa Kurobane-Machi, Naus-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan 324-0236


Map:Owa Hutterite Colony, Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan


Lehr, John C. "Owa: A Dariusleut Hutterite Colony in Japan." Prairie Perspectives: Geographical Essays 13 (2010): 30-38.

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 18 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Owa_Hutterite_Colony_(Nasu-gun,_Tochigi-ken,_Japan)&oldid=156239.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Owa_Hutterite_Colony_(Nasu-gun,_Tochigi-ken,_Japan)&oldid=156239.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.