Revision as of 19:43, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Owa Hutterite Colony in Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan, was founded in 1972 with assistance from the Wilson Siding Colony. In 2012 the Owa Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Fumio Kikuta.



Lehr, John C. "Owa: A Dariusleut Hutterite Colony in Japan." Prairie Perspectives: Geographical Essays 13 (2010): 30-38.

Additional Information

Location: Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan (coordinates: 36.903056, 140.136111 [36° 54' 11" N, 140° 08' 10" E])

Address: 1807 Owa Kurobane-Machi, Naus-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan 324-0236


Map:Owa Hutterite Colony, Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 2 Dec 2015.,_Tochigi-ken,_Japan)&oldid=66949.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 December 2015, from,_Tochigi-ken,_Japan)&oldid=66949.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.