The Ottawa Mennonite congregation began services in 1959, and formally organized in 1963. The first building was occupied in 1965, with a subsequent building program in 1985. William Dick is considered the founding leader of the group. The congregation originated through urbanization. The group was formerly known as Ottawa Mennonite Fellowship.
Canadian Mennonite (14 March 1958): 1; (29 September 1961): 5; (31 May 1966): 3; (21 June 1966: 13.
Mennonite Reporter (20 January 1986): 17; (31 July 1989): 16; (12 July 1993): 10.
 Archival Records
Church records kept at church.
 Additional Information
Address: 1830 Kilborn Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1H 6N4
Website: Ottawa Mennonite Church
Conference of Mennonites in Canada (1967-present)
Mennonite Conference of Eastern Canada (1988-present)
 Ottawa Mennonite Church Membership
|Date Published||January 1989|
 Cite This Article
Epp, Marlene. "Ottawa Mennonite Church (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. January 1989. Web. 7 Mar 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ottawa_Mennonite_Church_(Ottawa,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=112784.
Epp, Marlene. (January 1989). Ottawa Mennonite Church (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 7 March 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ottawa_Mennonite_Church_(Ottawa,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=112784.
©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.