From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The [[Old Colony Mennonites|Old Colony Mennonite Church]] in Tillsonburg was established in 1993 by the [[Old Colony Mennonite Church (Aylmer, Ontario, Canada)|Aylmer]] and [[Old Colony Mennonite Church (Walsingham, Ontario, Canada)|Walsingham]] churches in Tillsonburg, 20 km. east of Aylmer. At first the church purchased a hall formerly owned by the Knights of Columbus that seated 300. In 1998 an addition was made to the building to increase the seating capacity to 600.
 
The [[Old Colony Mennonites|Old Colony Mennonite Church]] in Tillsonburg was established in 1993 by the [[Old Colony Mennonite Church (Aylmer, Ontario, Canada)|Aylmer]] and [[Old Colony Mennonite Church (Walsingham, Ontario, Canada)|Walsingham]] churches in Tillsonburg, 20 km. east of Aylmer. At first the church purchased a hall formerly owned by the Knights of Columbus that seated 300. In 1998 an addition was made to the building to increase the seating capacity to 600.
 
 
 
= Bibliography =
 
= Bibliography =
 
Dyck, Peter and Henry Friesen. "Old Colony Mennonite Church of Ontario" in <em>Old Colony Mennonites in Canada 1875 to 2000</em>, edited by Delbert F. Plett. Steinbach, MB: Crossway Publications, Inc., 2001: 163-167.
 
Dyck, Peter and Henry Friesen. "Old Colony Mennonite Church of Ontario" in <em>Old Colony Mennonites in Canada 1875 to 2000</em>, edited by Delbert F. Plett. Steinbach, MB: Crossway Publications, Inc., 2001: 163-167.
 
 
 
= Additional Information =
 
= Additional Information =
 
<strong>Address</strong>: RR 2, Tillsonburg, ON  N4G 4G7
 
<strong>Address</strong>: RR 2, Tillsonburg, ON  N4G 4G7
  
 
<strong>Telephone</strong>: 519-688-9521
 
<strong>Telephone</strong>: 519-688-9521
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=February 2012|a1_last=Thiessen|a1_first=Richard D|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=February 2012|a1_last=Thiessen|a1_first=Richard D|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:26, 20 August 2013

The Old Colony Mennonite Church in Tillsonburg was established in 1993 by the Aylmer and Walsingham churches in Tillsonburg, 20 km. east of Aylmer. At first the church purchased a hall formerly owned by the Knights of Columbus that seated 300. In 1998 an addition was made to the building to increase the seating capacity to 600.

[edit] Bibliography

Dyck, Peter and Henry Friesen. "Old Colony Mennonite Church of Ontario" in Old Colony Mennonites in Canada 1875 to 2000, edited by Delbert F. Plett. Steinbach, MB: Crossway Publications, Inc., 2001: 163-167.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: RR 2, Tillsonburg, ON  N4G 4G7

Telephone: 519-688-9521


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published February 2012


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Old Colony Mennonite Church (Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2012. Web. 24 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Tillsonburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=83740.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (February 2012). Old Colony Mennonite Church (Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Tillsonburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=83740.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.