From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Old Colony Mennonite congregation at Neuanlage, Saskatchewan existed in 1977. It originated through colonization from [[Manitoba (Canada)|Manitoba]]. The language of worship is German.
 
The Old Colony Mennonite congregation at Neuanlage, Saskatchewan existed in 1977. It originated through colonization from [[Manitoba (Canada)|Manitoba]]. The language of worship is German.
 
 
 
= Bibliography =
 
= Bibliography =
 
Driedger, Leo. "Mennonite Change: The Old Colony Revisited, 1955-1977." <em class="gameo_bibliography">Mennonite Life</em> 32:4 (December 1977).
 
Driedger, Leo. "Mennonite Change: The Old Colony Revisited, 1955-1977." <em class="gameo_bibliography">Mennonite Life</em> 32:4 (December 1977).
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=December 1986|a1_last=Epp|a1_first=Marlene|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=December 1986|a1_last=Epp|a1_first=Marlene|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 18:54, 20 August 2013

The Old Colony Mennonite congregation at Neuanlage, Saskatchewan existed in 1977. It originated through colonization from Manitoba. The language of worship is German.

[edit] Bibliography

Driedger, Leo. "Mennonite Change: The Old Colony Revisited, 1955-1977." Mennonite Life 32:4 (December 1977).


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Old Colony Mennonite Church (Neuanlage, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 26 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Neuanlage,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=76601.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Old Colony Mennonite Church (Neuanlage, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Neuanlage,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=76601.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.