From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:50, 26 August 2013 by SamSteiner (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

O. K. Hutterite Colony near Raymond, Alberta, was founded in 1934 as a relocation of the [[Rockport Hutterite Colony (Alexandria, South Dakota, USA)|Rockport Hutterite Colony]] (South Dakota). In 2012 the O. K. Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Paul J. Kleinsasser and the manager was Toby P. Kleinsasser.

Additional Information

Location: Raymond, Alberta (coordinates: 49.345278, -112.616389  [49° 20' 43" N, 112° 36' 59" W])

Address: Box 540, Raymond, AB T0K 2S0

Telephone: 403-752-4176


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "O. K. Hutterite Colony (Raymond, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 25 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._K._Hutterite_Colony_(Raymond,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=100509.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). O. K. Hutterite Colony (Raymond, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._K._Hutterite_Colony_(Raymond,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=100509.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.