From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

O. B. Hutterite Colony in Marwayne, Alberta, was founded in 1957 as a division from the Thompson Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the O. B. Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was David K. Hofer and the manager was Mike E. Tschetter.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Marwayne, Alberta (coordinates: 53.672778, -110.226667 [53° 40' 22" N, 110° 13' 36" W])

Address: Box 40, Marwayne, AB T0B 2X0

Telephone: 780-847-2333


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 20 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83699.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83699.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.