From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:26, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

O. B. Hutterite Colony in Marwayne, Alberta, was founded in 1957 as a division from the Thompson Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the O. B. Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was David K. Hofer and the manager was Mike E. Tschetter.

Additional Information

Location: Marwayne, Alberta (coordinates: 53.672778, -110.226667 [53° 40' 22" N, 110° 13' 36" W])

Address: Box 40, Marwayne, AB T0B 2X0

Telephone: 780-847-2333


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 14 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83699.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 14 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83699.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.