From GAMEO
Revision as of 13:20, 9 June 2014 by SamSteiner (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

The North Tampa Christian Fellowship (first known as North Tampa Mennonite Church), began under a new name when the Ybor City Mennonite Mission moved to the present location in 1972.

It has been a multi-cultural congregation, with particular outreach to second and third generation Hispanics living in the United States.

The congregation became part of the Southeast Mennonite Conference in the 1970s after congregations in the southeastern United States formed their own regional conference and left their founding conferences like the Lancaster the Conference.

Bibliography

Mennonite Church USA. "North Tampa Christian Fellowship." Directory. Web. 9 June 2014. http://www.mennoniteusa.org/online-directory/

Additional Information

Address: 206 West 131st Ave, Tampa Florida 33612-3446

Phone: 813-933-1288

Website

Denominational Affiliations: Southeast Mennonite Conference

Mennonite Church USA

Map

Author(s) Sam Steiner
Date Published June 2014


Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, Sam. "North Tampa Christian Fellowship (Tampa, Florida, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2014. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Tampa_Christian_Fellowship_(Tampa,_Florida,_USA)&oldid=122904.

APA style

Steiner, Sam. (June 2014). North Tampa Christian Fellowship (Tampa, Florida, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Tampa_Christian_Fellowship_(Tampa,_Florida,_USA)&oldid=122904.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.