Jump to: navigation, search

North Side Mennonite Church (MC), located at 716 North Locust Street, Hagerstown, Maryland was established as a mission in 1931. It became an organized congregation in 1956, under the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference. Its building was purchased in 1949 and remodeled to serve as a church. In 1959 the membership was 34, with Harold A. Lehman as pastor.

Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "North Side Mennonite Church (Hagerstown, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Oct 2016.,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83691.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). North Side Mennonite Church (Hagerstown, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2016, from,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83691.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1112. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.