North Dallas Mennonite Brethren Church (Dallas, Oregon, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:53, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

The North Dallas Mennonite Brethren Church, sometimes called the Salt Creek Church, was located northwest of Dallas, Polk County, Oregon, and was a member of the Pacific District Conference. It was organized in 1904 with 24 charter members. Ministers were Jacob Toews, Abraham Buhler, P. C. Hiebert, Heinrich S. Voth, John Enns, Dietrich Bartel, and H. F. Klaassen. In 1917 a group began to assemble also in Dallas, which organized in 1919 and received the North Dallas congregation into its membership on 7 January 1923 as an integral part of the new Dallas congregation.


Author(s) G. H Jantzen
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Jantzen, G. H. "North Dallas Mennonite Brethren Church (Dallas, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 17 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Dallas_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Dallas,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=76433.

APA style

Jantzen, G. H. (1957). North Dallas Mennonite Brethren Church (Dallas, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Dallas_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Dallas,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=76433.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.