Revision as of 18:53, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

The North Clinton Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), located at 831 West Linfoot Street, Wauseon, Ohio, was organized as a separate congregation under the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference in late 1957 as an extension of the West Clinton congregation, with E. B. Frey as bishop and Olen B. Nofziger as minister in charge. A 40 x 80 brick meetinghouse was erected in 1956, with a seating capacity of 300. The initial membership in 1957 was 111. The facility was enlarged in 1974, and an additional 22,000 square foot addition was completed in 2000. The membership in 2004 was 372. Gary Blosser was the lead minister in 2007.



North Clinton Mennonite Church. "Our Story." Accessed 25 June 2007. <>

Additional Information

North Clinton Mennonite Church website

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "North Clinton Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 10 Oct 2015.,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76430.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). North Clinton Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 October 2015, from,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76430.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.