From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, located in northeastern Michigan, had its beginning in 1907 when a number of Mennonite Brethren families settled on land cleared of timber. Abraham Richert of Corn, Oklahoma, organized the church and H. F. Janzen became its leader. Because of economic difficulties the settlers left and the church discontinued in 1919.


Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nolan_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113855.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1957). Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nolan_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113855.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 890. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.