Nikolaidorf (Barnaul, Siberia, Russia)

Jump to: navigation, search

Nikolaidorf was founded by Mennonite immigrants in Barnaul, province of Tomsk (Siberia), in 1909. The village belonged to the Orloff Mennonite Church and had a school which gave instruction in both Russian and German.


Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 254

Author(s) Christian Hege
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

Hege, Christian. "Nikolaidorf (Barnaul, Siberia, Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Mar 2018.,_Siberia,_Russia)&oldid=76365.

APA style

Hege, Christian. (1957). Nikolaidorf (Barnaul, Siberia, Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 March 2018, from,_Siberia,_Russia)&oldid=76365.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 880. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.