New Market United Missionary Church (New Market, Iowa, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:52, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The New Market United Missionary Church, New Market, Iowa, was organized in 1893. In 1948 the congregation had 50 members, with J. B. Starkey serving as pastor.


Author(s) J. D Unruh
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Unruh, J. D. "New Market United Missionary Church (New Market, Iowa, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Market_United_Missionary_Church_(New_Market,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=76249.

APA style

Unruh, J. D. (1957). New Market United Missionary Church (New Market, Iowa, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Market_United_Missionary_Church_(New_Market,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=76249.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 862. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.