New Home Mennonite Church (Westbrook, Minnesota, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

New Home Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, was located 2 miles (3.2 km.) south of Westbrook, Cottonwood County, Minnesota, about 30 miles (48 km.) from the Immanuel church at Delft. It was organized in 1881 by immigrants from Galicia. The last record of the group is in 1950 when it had 20 members, the highest membership having been reached in 1945 with 46 members. The first minister was Daniel Huber, the last E. E. Hubin.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "New Home Mennonite Church (Westbrook, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Home_Mennonite_Church_(Westbrook,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=83648.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). New Home Mennonite Church (Westbrook, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Home_Mennonite_Church_(Westbrook,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=83648.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1112. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.