From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

New Home Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, was located 2 miles (3.2 km.) south of Westbrook, Cottonwood County, Minnesota, about 30 miles (48 km.) from the Immanuel church at Delft. It was organized in 1881 by immigrants from Galicia. The last record of the group is in 1950 when it had 20 members, the highest membership having been reached in 1945 with 46 members. The first minister was Daniel Huber, the last E. E. Hubin.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "New Home Mennonite Church (Westbrook, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 31 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Home_Mennonite_Church_(Westbrook,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=83648.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). New Home Mennonite Church (Westbrook, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Home_Mennonite_Church_(Westbrook,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=83648.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1112. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.