Revision as of 18:31, 19 March 2014 by SamSteiner (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search


Neffsville Mennonite Church (MC), originally a member of the Ohio and Eastern Conference (later Atlantic Coast Conference), was organized in 1952 largely by members who had withdrawn from the East Chestnut Street Church of the Lancaster Conference. Its meetinghouse, located at the south edge of Neffsville, Pennsylvania, 3½ miles (5.6 km.) north of Lancaster, was erected in 1957. In 1958 it had 229 members, with Maurice W. Landis as pastor.

Additional Information

Address: 2371 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601

Phone: 717-569-0012


Denominational Affiliation: Atlantic Coast Conference of Mennonite Church USA

Mennonite Church USA


Map:Neffsville Mennonite Church (Neffsville, Pennsylvania, USA)

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Neffsville Mennonite Church (Neffsville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Nov 2015.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116326.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Neffsville Mennonite Church (Neffsville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 November 2015, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116326.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1111. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.