From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

National Heights Mennonite Church (MC), Richmond, Virginia, organized in 1951, located in the eastern part of the state capital, is the outgrowth of a survey made by Eastern Mennonite College students. A Bible school and a series of meetings were held in a tent in 1948 and 1949 respectively. After this services were held in private homes, and in a rented building. The Virginia Board of Missions and Charities built a brick church in 1955. In 1958 the membership was 36, with Ralph Ziegler as pastor.


Author(s) H. A B.
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

B., H. A. "National Heights Mennonite Church (Richmond, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 11 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=National_Heights_Mennonite_Church_(Richmond,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83602.

APA style

B., H. A. (1959). National Heights Mennonite Church (Richmond, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 11 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=National_Heights_Mennonite_Church_(Richmond,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83602.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1111. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.