From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:51, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Nappanee Missionary Church, 70417 S.R. 19 North, Nappanee, Indiana, was organized 3 April 1897 under the leadership of Daniel Brenneman. In 1957 the congregation had 74 members, with L. L. Rassi serving as pastor.

Additional Information

Nappanee Missionary Church website


Author(s) Robert McBrier
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

McBrier, Robert. "Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 22 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nappanee_Missionary_Church_(Nappanee,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=76095.

APA style

McBrier, Robert. (1957). Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nappanee_Missionary_Church_(Nappanee,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=76095.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 812. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.