From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Mutual Auto Aid of the Mennonites of Washington County, Maryland, established at Hagerstown, Maryland, 26 December 1945, served 264 members of the Mennonite Church (MC) in 1953.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mutual Auto Aid of the Mennonites of Washington County, MD." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mutual_Auto_Aid_of_the_Mennonites_of_Washington_County,_MD&oldid=133150.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mutual Auto Aid of the Mennonites of Washington County, MD. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mutual_Auto_Aid_of_the_Mennonites_of_Washington_County,_MD&oldid=133150.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 801. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.