Mountville Mennonite Church (Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA)

Jump to: navigation, search

Mountville Mennonite Church, 205 Froelich Ave., Mountville, Pennsylvania (Mennonite Church USA), is located in the town of Mountville (1957 pop. 1,000, 2000 pop. 2,444) in Lancaster County, PA, three miles (5 km) from the Susquehanna River, is the third meetinghouse for the Manor District, built in 1898, a substantial brick church 50 x 74 ft. In 1955 Elmer F. Kennel was pastor, with 102 members. In 2005 there were 201 members; Keith W. Blank was the pastor at that time.


Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon., 4 v. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 172.

Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Mountville Mennonite Church (Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Mar 2018.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=92964.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Mountville Mennonite Church (Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 March 2018, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=92964.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 763. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.